Xbox Live has decided this year to join in on the fray! Microsoft will be offering a week-long sale extravaganza from 11/23/2010 until 11/29/10 with a new deal each day, including such titles as ‘Splosion Man, Secret of Monkey Island, and Halo: CE. Full details after the jump!
Microsoft’s official word on the subject is as follows: Xbox 360 Rings In The Holidays with Can’t-Miss Black Friday Deals for Halo: Reach, Fable III and Xbox Live Marketplace. Notable deals on the Xbox Live Marketplace side include ‘Splosion Man for $2, Monkey Island for $5, and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for $5. The only problem? Microsoft hasn’t announced which day gets which sale items. Possibly they are creating this aura of mystery, or just simply forgot to state which.
The full list of titles includes:
Xbox Live Arcade
- Madden NFL Arcade (400 Microsoft Points)
- The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition (400 MSP)
- ‘Splosion Man (160 MSP)
- Trials HD (400 MSP)
- Portal: Still Alive (400 MSP)
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (400 MSP)
- Halo: Combat Evolved (400 MSP)
- 300 (380 MSP)
- Cats and Dogs 2: The Revenge of Kitty Galore (720 MSP)
- Clash of the Titans (720 MSP)
- Sex and the City 2 (720 MSP)
Retail sales (Nov. 26-–29)
- Fable 3 ($39.99 or less at participating retailers)
- Halo: Reach ($39.99 or less at participating retailers)
And just to clarify this does not replace the normal deal of the week, which is on Hasbro titles this week, which are each $5 until Sunday. Let us know in the comments which title you are most excited about!