Thanks for joining us again for the weekly round up of the Deals with Gold. Please remember that all prices listed below require an Xbox Live Gold membership. Buying a game through any link used in this post will directly support XBLA Fans.
- Earthlock: Festival of Magic — An RPG inspired by 3D RPGs of the ’90s where you play as Amon who is trying to save his uncle from a cult. Was $29.99, is now $7.50
- In Between — A puzzle platformer that follows the sad tale of a man dying of cancer. We rated it a “Reader’s Choice” – was $11.99, is now $3.96
- INVERSUS Deluxe — A platforming game, of sorts, that makes use of contrasting colors to define the playfield. The path for one player is the wall for another, while shooting a wall block changes its color. The game allows for four-player versus play or two-player co-operative, allowing for both local and online multiplayer. Was $14.99, is now $9.74
- Never Alone — A puzzle platformer that that educates the player in the traditions of the Inupiat Alaskan Native people. Was $14.99, is now $3.00
- Never Alone: Foxtales — The first expansion to 2014’s Never Alone. Was $3.99, is now $2.00
- Never Alone Arctic Collection — A puzzle platformer that that educates the player in the traditions of the Inupiat Alaskan Native people. This bundle comes with the main game and the Foxtales DLC. Was $17.99, is now $3.60
- Seasons after Fall — A 2D puzzle-platformer where players take control of a wild fox as the fox begins a journey to meet the four Guardians of the world. However, this is no ordinary fox. This fox has the ability to change the season at will which causes drastic changes to the environment and makes for fascinating puzzle opportunities in the world. The game showcases hand-painted graphics and original music performed by a string quartet, all of which change based on the season. We rated it, “Reader’s Choice” – was $19.99, is now $6.60
- Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom — Players join Chado and his friends as they travel between celestial islands hoping to save the universe from the verge of collapse. Through Chado’s newfound ability, it is possible to communicate with the Shiness, a mysterious spirit, that aims to help restore peace to the land. Combat takes place in hyper-dynamic fights that mix the use of magic with traditional fighting game mechanics. Was $29.99, is now $9.90
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap — Players take control of Hu-Man or Hu-Girl, a half-human, half-lizard, as they search for the Salamander Cross to remove the curse bestowed on them by the Meka-Dragon. The graphics can be switched from modern graphics and sound to 8-bit graphics and audio at any time with the press of a button. We rated it “Highly Recommended” – was $19.99, is now $13.39
- ZAZEN (Zen Meditation Game) – A Kinect game that scans the players body into the game and then corrects poses throughout the session. Users see themselves displayed in a beautiful garden which is to further help bring peace of mind and allow for more focus on the act of meditation. Was $9.99, is now $6.99
Thanks for checking out this week’s Deals with Gold. Be sure to check back every week for more deals hot off the press!