Robot Entertainment announced the first DLC pack for their amazing tower-defence Orcs Must Die!. The Lost Adventures packs will feature five new, extremely deadly fortresses playable on all difficulties, including a version of The Tower that runs in reverse. These new challenges include 50 more earnable skulls and two new enemies: the Frost Bat and Cyclops Mage. There are also five new additions to the War Mage's toolbox, two traps and three defences:
- Mana Well – Place the Mana Well in strategic locations around a fortress for a burst of magical energy at just the right moment.
- Vampiric Gauntlets – Armed with these grim gauntlets, you can drain the enemy's health while restoring yours at the same time. If you have a desperate need to use spells, you can also use the gauntlets to drain your health in exchange for mana.
- Alchemist's Satchel – Toss a series of deadly acid bombs that explode on your command to melt flesh from the bones of multiple groups of orcs at once.
- Shock Zapper – Mount the Shock Zapper on the ceiling and zap fliers and ground units equally dead with this oversized pest remover.
- Floor Scorcher – By the time they see the fire, it will be too late. Burn entire groups of complacent enemies with this pop-up flaming surprise.
The Lost Adventures DLC pack will be available December 2011 for 400MSP.