It's Sunday everyone, and you know what that means, it's roundup time. In this weekly article, we put together everything worth mentioning that we didn't get posted. We also link to everything we did around the web, whether on this site or one of the other places you can find us like YouTube or Twitch.
Here's what we missed:
Claws of Furry
Terahard Studios has announced their rogue-like 2D co-op hack-n-slash Claws of Furry, is hitting Xbox One sometime this spring. Claws of Furry can be played with up 4 people locally and offers a Pussycat mode for those non-rogue-like fans, that will have checkpoints along the way instead of permanent death.
Spotted Shark Studio has announced the Ultimate Edition of their 2D action-platforming-puzzler Grave Danger is coming to Xbox One in fall of this year. This version adds ten new levels, several new weapons, a new platform and a ridable bird, the expected price at release is $9.99.
This is the Police 2
Weappy Studios has announced their adventure-management sequel to This is the Police will be released later this year. We arrive in Sharpwood, were we meet Lilly Reed, the new sheriff in town. Lilly finds herself struggling with a staff of men who have an old mindset of this is a "mans-job." To stir things up, there is a mysterious new character in town, Warren Nash, whose intentions, good or bad, are unknown.
Here's what we didn't miss:
- Assemblance review: Confusion Simulator
- Steven Universe: Where's the Fun
- Drift Zone review: Crash and Burn
- Celeste review: A Perfect View of Heaven
- Jester's First Chicken Dinner (Feb 3, 2018)
- Wulverblade with Zero (Feb 2, 2018)
- Wulverblade with Zero (Feb 1, 2018)
- New ID@Xbox title: Assemblence with Cain (Jan 31, 2018)
- One last roll with Monster Hunter: World with Zero [spoiler warning] (Jan 30, 2018)
- Xbox One X OUBG with Cain (Jan 29, 2018)
- High Rank Monster Hunter Worl with Zero Jehuty