BattleBlock Theater has been in development for what seems like forever, but the game is now fast approaching the finishing line. While we hold our breaths for the holy grail of release date announcements, The Behemoth have handily put together a list of features to expect when you finally get your mitts on the finished product:
- 200 + characters to unlock
- 200 + levels to navigate and conquer
- 10 + unique weapontools
- Variety of interactive block types
- Online Multiplayer Campaign/Arena modes
- 30 Achievements
- Avatar Awards
- Soundtrack created by well known artists, and members of our community!
The Behemoth have also put together a fun video of Co-founder, Dan Paladin, animating some elements of the game which we expect you to watch again and again in some sort of protest until the game is released.
Source: The Behemoth Blog